Sunday, July 25, 2010

About enmi:

Helloes!

I want to tell you a bit about myself, but such a thing can be difficult, and I have thought quite a bit about how to do it without it feeling all weird and too much like a job-application. So I thought, an interview with myself perhaps? It might seem like a very self-obsessed thing to do, but then again, I don't think it's that bad.

I have taken some interesting questions from a great list.
So here I go..
How old are you?
I'm newly turned 22, but I still feel like a 12-year old somehow. Sometimes I feel panic when I think about aging, growing up has never been one of my main goals in life. Still life keeps on getting better and better, so I guess growing older isn't as dangerous as it might feel from time to time. I can still be 12 on the inside if I feel that way.

Where do you live?
In a small city in Sweden, in a cute little apartment that I really love because it feels like my first true home since I was a kid. This place is my own and it is where I keep everything I love. I am safe and I share it with someone I love. It's my biggest luxury and safety in life, no kidding! I love moving around though, so we'll see how long I can stay in one place.

What's your childhood dream?
I had millions! I was a dreamer, and I still am. I can't separate my childhood dreams from my current ones, because many things I dreamed of as a kid still remains. I wanted to be a princess in a castle with a hidden garden of roses and little ponds with fish in them. I wanted to live in the faerie-tales and be able to make my dreams come true in any way I could. Right now I dream of the day when a sneaky faerie-creature will knock on my window and tell me I'm a changeling and take me to join the world of folklore and tales with dragons, trolls and valiant knights. I haven't gotten to fulfill those dreams yet, but I do my best by playing role playing games, reading books and I try to bring some of those dreams into what I create whenever I can.

Picture yourself in 5 years from now:
I hope I'm running my own little business selling artwork and other things I've created. I picture myself in a cute little home-studio, still living happily with my husband and I'll have a cat or two because my allergies will be gone. Maybe I'll have a kid? O_O Who knows?!

What makes you smile?
Animals, they just fill me with so much happiness it would get all cheesy if I tried to describe it. I smile when I find really beautiful and inspirational pictures in magazines, on blogs or on tv. I smile when I see my little sister, and when I dream and tell my husband about all the imaginary pets I dream up. We have one panda, two turtles, a nasty bunny and a polar bear at home. They make me smile a lot!

....

I'm happy I found that list of questions, many of them are really difficult but It would be really interesting to answer them all at some point. I'd love to know who you are, because I'm curious to see if there is anyone actually reading what I'm writing or not ^.^ Maybe you have a blog yourself and want to answer some of these questions? I dunno, everyone should interview themselves at some point. I'd love to know more about you.

*hugs*

1 comment: