Friday, July 30, 2010

My nest

Okay, so I'm now alone at home and I feel like a spooked kid, but also a kid who can run around the apartment singing, popping popcorn like crazy and watch whatever movies I like! Heaven! Not that I can't do that while J is home, but it feels a bit more adventurous when I know I'll be alone for so long. I've got lights lit all around though, the TV is on and I've built little "nests" of pillows, blankets and nice things to keep me company like books, movies, my sketchbook and of course my trusty macbook. I need these to feel comfortable. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a bit scared of the dark, and my imagination can run away with me and spook me like BOO! I don't think I'm alone. I do feel a bit silly though that I make such a big deal out of this, but then again it is a really big deal to me. :) I think I might be blogging a lot this upcoming week unless I find some major distractions. I should make little plans for each day since I don't have anything planned right now. I think I'll try to create something each day. No matter how small. I should be able to do that. A photo, a sketch, a whole painting, who knows?!

Now I'm gonna choose what movie to watch and pop those popcorn, woo!

1 comment: