Friday, July 23, 2010

My stuff


I've been dreaming and thinking a lot about what I want to do in the future, how I want to develop myself, learn new stuff and turn all these things I love into something I can make a living out of when I grow up..

I'm not all there yet, but in a not so distant future I will probably start selling some things of mine in my newly opened Etsy-shop. When that time comes I will feature it here of course. I'm just so happy and excited about it! All the little ideas swimming around in my head, just waiting to be picked up and made into reality somehow.

However, I promised myself and those close to me that I will take it easy this summer, no stress and no musts.. That way I will recover faster and better and eventually be able to do all those things I dream about. Patience is key I guess..

1 comment: