Monday, August 16, 2010

A bunch







Oh, a whole bunch of pages I've managed to create during my trip and a bit before that. Right now I'm sitting here, listening to a great radio-show with just talk, talk, talk.. It's really relaxing to listen to the sound of other peoples voices when they are welcome. Sometimes I enjoy the silence, but today I need some talking around me. It feels good.

I have a list of ideas pinned to the wall next to me here by the kitchen table. I want to start working on all of them but I'll just have to wait and see if this day will bring the energy it takes to create a pattern, bring out the paint and brushes, yarn, you know.. Some people seem to have the energy to do everything they want to do. I want a lot. Eventually I will get want I want. I know I will.


1 comment: