Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Complete crash..

Sorry about the overly dramatic image of the dead pigeon, but I'm overwhelmed with disappointment, anger, sadness and frustration today.. Heads up, there is nothing sweet about this day at all..

School started today. Mhm? I'd really been looking forward to this terms classes, I mean really looking forward to them and making plans and thinking about this as the best time of school ever. Let's just say all those expectations were seriously beaten down into nothing and below today and I don't know what to do.

One part of me just want's to quit school and work full-time as a freelance artist, get my shop up and start my own business as planned only one year ahead of schedule.. Another part of me feels the pressure, the panic and frustration in what I've promised myself and those around me, that this time I won't quit, that this time I'll make it through and finish with that graduation as it's supposed to be. A third part of me, the one which is writing this, is seriously confused and just utterly helpless in this situation and has no idea of what to do..

Right now this seriously stupid education seems like a utter waste of time and that I'd be better of trying to get to where I want to be right now instead of wasting a year's worth of blood, sweat and tears doing something useless.. I'm beyond bitter today, but I needed to get it out of my system. I'll need some time to seriously reconsider my situation and what to do about it..

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so great! I <3 your pics and drawings. Where can I buy these stickes you where selling? *Hugs from the Other side of the World*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sweet! I have a shop on Etsy, you can find it here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bittersweetenmi But I haven't opened it quite yet. I'll probably put items in there this week or next week. I'll write a post about it when I do :)

    ReplyDelete