Sunday, August 29, 2010

I miss her..


My little sister, so beautiful, witty and wonderful in every way. Oddly enough she's always been like a big sister to me. I don't mind at all. We protect and care for each other..

I was just looking through this photo shoot I did with her and I realized how much I miss her. We have been away from each other far too much ever since I was 16 and moved away from home to go to animation-school. We used to be like twins growing up. We even dressed alike as kiddos. Now she lives so close but we´re both too poor to be able to fit train tickets into our budgets, gah! It's really frustrating. I just wanted to write a little about her and feature something here that I truly love since my last post was so bitter that it even brings me down to look at it!

I'm big E, she's little E, my little Elin.. I love you sister!

2 comments:

  1. ÅH bästa syster jag hade missat det här inlägget helt! Tur att jag har massa fina saker som du har gjort hängandes på mina väggar så det känns som att du är med mig varje dag fast vi inte ses så ofta!! kramas kramas på dig!

    ReplyDelete