Thursday, August 26, 2010

I've had the two most productive days in a very long time (not counting forced creativity, just happy creativity)
I've been painting patches and photographing them, I've got everything ready to start selling stuff in my shop but I'm oh-so nervous! I've sold doll-clothes online before, but this is something new, and I don't even know if anyone will want to buy my patches, hmm.. But I won't know unless I try will I?

I took a walk today, by that pond where the ducks I wrote about a while ago lives. The ducklings were so grown up now, but I recognized them because they were fuzzier than the others. I didn't remember to bring any bread for them today either though, and they seemed a bit annoyed when I sat down on that bench without anything for them to eat.. Just watching them while listening to great music in my big headphones helped me get some energy seeping back into me, otherwise I don't think I would have gotten this far with my patch-project which I will show you as soon as it's properly edited and I'm brave enough to actually put them up for sale..

That will be the first step of what will hopefully be my dream come true, to create, share and live my life as I truly want to live it. But that's a big, huge dreamy goal! Small ones come first.. Small steps, ok?

1 comment: