Friday, August 6, 2010

Prickig Katt

So yeah, I went to Gothenburg to visit my little sister and to walk around in all the little lovely shops I've found around this sweet city. My absolute favorite so far is 'Prickig Katt' which is swedish for spotted cat. It's not what they sell that make me so happy, no, it's the interior and feeling of the shop itself! It has several floors, one of them is an attic filed with vintage clothes and stuff. In every corner there is something pretty to look at and here and there you can find little signs that tell you how wonderful you are and to believe in yourself. The message of the store and the feeling of just walking around there gives me so much inspiration my fingers starts to itch with the urge to create something, anything!

They have a webshop and a blog!






1 comment: