Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

I signed up for the Sketchbook Project just now and I'm really excited about it! I'll get my sketchbook in about two weeks and I can't wait until I get to fill it with stuff. I chose the theme 'Boys and Girls' because that is what I enjoy drawing the most. I think this will be a great way to be creative with a deadline without it feeling like a burden. I do it because it will be fun and I think the project in itself is kind of awesome..

As always anticipation comes right along with worry and anxiety for me, but I'll get through it. Yesterday I had a really great day with J and I'm so happy about that. Giddy and high on coffee I got to cut his hair and he also commissioned me for a customized jacket for autumn! I'm looking forward to go hunting for materials and we´re discussing ideas and stuff. I'm really happy about all this! :)

1 comment: