Sunday, August 15, 2010

There and back again


Now I'm back at home with all my familiar things but hopefully a calmer state of mind. I wanted to photograph stuff, and I did. It was really nice, and I got some sweet ones that I want to share. I'll post them all in my flickr-gallery which you can find the link to in the sidelines here..

Other than photography I spent these days stargazing, seeing two of them fall and wishing for good things to happen. I cuddled with cats, watched some movies, took some long walks in the dark which scared me like crazy but I made it through. I also went to yet another great second hand store with wonderful things. I got some stuff that I really like. I'll probably snap some photos of those things too eventually when I feel like it. I also spent some afternoons painting and pasting in my art journal. The new pages will be posted here too soon enough, maybe tomorrow? Tonight? Anyway, soon..

In other news my hair is now properly red even though I still want it lighter, more carrot-like, heh.. Like Pippi Longstockings braids!


*hugs*

1 comment: