Monday, August 9, 2010

Tsk tsk..

You know the ultimate recipe to cure enmi-gloom? I found it!

'My neighbor Totoro' on dvd, salmon pasta with paprika and 'Chunky Monkey' ice cream from Ben & Jerry's for dessert. And of course a nice hot cup of tea. All enjoyed with my husband in the light of a candle and while humming: "totoro, totoooro.."

So now you know, and I do too.. Tomorrow I'll rise early and eat a proper breakfast and allow myself to slowly just work things through instead of rushing myself and beating myself up. I'm on a slow and hopefully steady road towards being productive, happy and calm. To keep on the right track I need to be nice to myself, so I'm just gonna finish this rather depressing day in my sofa, under cosy blankets thinking happy thoughts. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Totoro, Totooooro!

1 comment: