Friday, September 24, 2010

Gift wrapping!

I'm overwhelmed with the effect of publicity. Internet can be such a huge lonely place sometimes and then suddenly comes a rush of people and you get excited and kind of scared at the same time thinking: WHAA?! Who are you, and why are you here, and thank you so much! - All at the same time..

My new dear friend Soe helped me loads by putting the link to my little shop out there for the world to see and just in a day I got to wrap three paintings up in silken paper and send away. I'm really happy and surprised because I didn't think my stuff would appeal to the same people who likes her stuff which is awesome game-related art and cool things in general. This picture of her is really cute I think! I have to get those books about Chi! That cat is beyond adorable.. For me it feels so amazingly warm and fuzzy on the inside when I've actually found someone to squeal along with when I find a cute cat-plush in a store. Good friends are rare so you have to hug them tight and make sure they know how much they mean to you.

Yesterday I had a calm day with G, drinking tea and working on our school stuff. I was a bit confused and dizzy though so it took me quite a while before I actually got anything done. We took a walk to the duck-pond and ate muffins in a slow pace. It sort of felt like walking around in a dreamy haze all day yesterday. I think I'm tired after all the excitement.

Today I'm going with J and his adorable mom to see some event in a small city close to ours. I don't know what to expect yet, but it's supposed to be about art and crafts and stuff and I'll bring my camera so we'll just see if I dare to snap any photos while I'm there. I'll be gone for the weekend, probably snoozing somewhere in the middle of the forest.

*hugs to my friends*

1 comment: