Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kitschy Kitchen

This is the room where I spend almost all my time, right in the kitchen where I've transformed the dining-table into my own private studio, surrounded with little cute things that inspire me and make me happy. I love how it feels now, just a year ago this room looked like a dumpster because of all the trash I dragged in for projects that were never finished or cleaned up. Now I've started to organize things and put back the 'enm'i into the apartment. I've been really into interior design since I was a kid but I've never succeeded in transforming my rooms into the cute wonderful havens I've wanted them to be, probably because I've been too picky. Now I go by the motto that if it's cute, it will go along perfectly with the other cute things, and I've started to collects pictures and little porcelain figures of cats, birds and fawns. I love my kitchen!

1 comment: