Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lazy

I've had an odd weekend. Or rather, the weekend was ordinary, I was odd. I cuddled the cat's too much and ended up with an itch all over and I haven't fully recovered until now.

I feel really exhausted and very very hungry but neither me or J wants to really go out to buy food so I guess we are stuck here, starving to death! Or just starving until we get too annoyed to keep this laziness up.

Tomorrow is another Monday and I'm actually looking forward to it. I have nothing planned, nothing at all in my schedule just the way I love it. So I'm thinking I'll fill tomorrow with tea, some drawing-homework and maybe some more patches, photography or going to the pond to feed ducks? I'd like that a lot..

I'm a solitary person, and I love the days where I have no obligations and nothing on my mind. I need to be alone a lot. It's my way of getting back energy I've spent on other things, such as being itchy an entire weekend..

1 comment: