Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Sweetness: cinnamon!

You might, or you might not have understood by now, my love for all things cinnamon-flavored and cinnamon rolls in particular. I don't know how widely spread these rolls are, but in sweden they even have their own day, the fourth of october actually where everyone is supposed to eat at least one of these goodies!

They taste oh-so-sweet with their sugar on top and cinnamon in-between the folds of delicious bread. I think my love for chai-tea comes from the cinnamon flavor too and I once wrote a little short story for an assignment at school about a boy who fell in love with a girl that spread a scent of cinnamon each time she passed him by..

I also have my cinnamon-girls of course! My very first cinnamon-girl is my lucky-charm and mascot for my etsy-shop and I really wish I could make a doll out of her. Maybe someday, I just need to figure out how to make the horns.. Anyway, sweet monday wishes to you!

1 comment: