Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Painting for the confused..

I'm trying to keep myself sane and calm today and so far it's kind of working. I don't think I'll leave home, but I've kept myself occupied and kind of happy by working on the painting I promised my little sister for her living room. I have no idea if she will like it or not yet. We'll just see. It doesn't matter really, It was really soothing to paint it and when I think about it, it's my first traditional painting that I've actually finished and sort of liked.

I used newspaper, wallpaper, watercolor and ink. It's Audrey Hepburn, my kind of screwed up portrait of her. I hope this will go along with my sisters old fashioned, movie-inspired interior and otherwise I might just try to sell it or have a giveaway.. Who knows?

3 comments: