Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shop Opening!


It's finally done! I've opened my little Etsy-shop where you will be able to buy my original paintings and other stuff made by me.

The first batch of stuff includes small pink patches to sew onto clothes, bags or anything you want! You can also frame them, hang them on the wall, collect them, wave them around and shout: "look at this! look at it's sweetness!" Haha, I need to stop now and eat some humble-pie..

I'm just really happy about this even though I have no idea if it will be a success or not. It doesn't really matter though. I'm just happy I managed to complete a creative project and staying happy throughout, it's been a struggle for me to get to this point mentally and now I have something to show and something to be kind of proud of. I'm probably gonna make more patches in all sorts of colors, sizes and such if I just manage to get some of these sold. I also have so many other plans and they flutter around like little fat birds in my head right now just waiting to go: "beep!"

*hugs*

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful :) was it printed directly to a fabric? i would say this is a really smart idea if so~~Congratz on the etsy shop and hope it turns out successful.

    I commented yesterday but i think i didn't post it ;P i'm 22 as well living in Dubai and let me express my interest and admiration to your artworks. Keep up the good work and wish you all success.
    Kindly visit my blog if you don't mind:
    http://salamanasib.blogspot.com/
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    The background is printed with a silk-screen method and then the paintings are hand drawn and painted with a brush. After that they are ironed from the backside so the paint becomes permanent and washable like a piece of clothing. I'm happy you like them! Dubai is far far away from here, that's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Thanks for sharing, it really neat how you paint directly onto a fabric :) Good luck~
    and yeah, Dubai is way far from Sweden, you should visit it one day and I'll be glad to give you a tour! For sure :D

    ReplyDelete