Friday, September 24, 2010

Squirrel Acorn Club!

I felt a rush of new confidence when it comes to my patch-art and made a squirrel painting this morning! It's like a badge for the newly founded Squirrel Acorn Club. I'm the founder and only member at the moment, but I still like it.

I've discovered a new shading technique that I'm using to make gradients of black and grey. It's a lot of fun and I think painting on recycled cotton is something that is just in it's starting phase for me. I just love doing it, and the fact that the art can then be sewn onto clothes is so appealing I think. You can frame it, but you could also use it to fix that hole on your pants, haha! The usage is up to the owner. Everything is allowed!

Today I went on a little walk and enjoyed the autumn sunshine. I had the urge to just throw myself onto the ground and roll around in the grass but I didn't dare to. Maybe if I had a friend with me I could. I should ask J if he'd like to wrestle out on the grass, that would be so much fun!

I'm filled with a feeling that everything is possible. I want to keep on with the fun, with playing and with friendliness and the belief that I can fight evil and bad stuff my own way. By refusing to take part in it and by spreading the love through cute stuff that reminds people that being nice and respectful towards others is the answer to all our problems. That is the belief of the Squirrel Acorn Club! That and collecting autumn leaves and acorns of course. Duh!

3 comments: