Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tunes of Fall - New bag!

It's finished! My autumn bag with my most detailed patch-painting yet. It was loads of fun to create, and I'm happy to finally be able to share it with you. It's a classic emmy-piece as my husband calls it, a cute girls with freckles, headphones and of course the tree growing out of her head. To dig a bit deeper into the symbolism here I'd like to think of it as a girl listening to the tunes and sounds of autumn. The pompoms of this one are jet-black while the basic bag is naturally off-white cotton and has that unbleached earthy look which I really like. I won't have much time to paint patches for a few days, maybe weeks? Oh the horror, but I do have homework that needs doin' and I'm falling behind because I've been putting my tiny little art-business ahead of school this far..

Uh-oh, it's already sold!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Enmi, whats happen to your arm :,(

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :< It's the sad result of a very bad day, depression and a panic attack. I'm getting help though so it's gonna get better soon. I'm not seriously hurt. *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you are getting some help :) I had a really bad catch of OCD when I was younger, finally got some help for it, today, about 3 years later I am almost "normal". And I never thought I would get out of it. When there is a will there is a way (and sometimes some medicine :]). Keep fighting!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's rough when your mind goes on bad trips. Sometimes things seem hopeless and awful but they can get better. This blog is a big part of my recovery from a long time of depression and general anxiety but I'm trying to keep my posts positive and filled with happy things instead of focusing on the bad stuff. I don't want to pretend it's not there at all though. I'll keep on fighting ^_^ Thank you for your concern and sharing your story! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete