Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Up with Sunshine!

Yeah, yesterday was a crap day through and through but I woke up today and just felt awesome! For no obvious reason at all, but I won't question it.. The sunshine is flowing in through my windows, my tea is hot and the world feels ok.

I'm sitting here now singing along with the same music I cried to yesterday. Now with happiness and a with new force and with hope in my heart because I'm the mood-swing-girl! Oh yeah! Bittersweet and always in some kind of mood, Heh..

I've read a bit into the swedish tax-system for small business owners and how to make everything work, legally and easily. I've also considered opening my shop this week. We'll see we'll see.. Feel the hype and the longing for those sweet patch-paintings rising? Haha, I make such a big deal about this even though it's kind of a tiny thing. I don't know if I'll get more than one or maybe two of them sold, but it's a big deal to me because it makes me feel like I have a purpose and It's so much fun making things for others, preparing gift-wrapping, packing the items before shipping out and all.. I miss it from my days when I sold dolls clothes I guess.

I'm planning to start making a new little batch of paintings right as I list those first ones up for sale. I've got some colors and ideas ready and it feels great. I also have some other items I am eager to show you, plus loads of ideas for projects I want to start that I would also share with you. Cute and sweet stuff with a bitter edge which I think is my style, I dunno. I don't think I should judge that myself, but that's what it feels like when I make my stuff. Sweet with a bit of a raw edge.

I've still got all those stupid school problems as yesterday but I'll get it fixed somehow. Right now it's music turned up so loud and the sunshine and the tea! SWEET!


1 comment: