Friday, September 17, 2010

Warm and cosy!

It's been getting really chilly outside lately and yesterday it was really obvious that autumn is really here and I don't have any mittens! I hate being cold and my hands suffer the worst, so today I decided to hunt down the perfect gloves to warm my hands this autumn and I found them!

These are convertible silk/wool mittens in the cutest shade of wasabi green! I'm in love with them, and the description said they are not itchy which is my main concern when it comes to knitted stuff because my skin is really sensitive.

It was my first purchase on Etsy and it makes me happy to know I support another crafty, creative individual rather than a big store that earns millions anyway. I think it's worth paying a bit extra for the handmade love and the perfect mitten. They will surely keep my fingers warm and cosy these upcoming fall and winter months. Sweet!

1 comment: