Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Working through a haze

I got up crazy early today after a weird dream where I pitched my husbands concept art to the art directors at Blizzard and suddenly he had his very own WoW-expansion and the promo-posters featured Nicholas Cage with a weird hairdo. My head is seriously messed up as you can tell, and I'm not even giving you the full story here! There were more weirdness where that came from..

Anyway, I've been spending this morning working like crazy with my silk-screen and colors to bring you new sweet patch-paintings in the future! I can promise you canary-yellow, pea-green and some autumn pumpkin orange to boot! Maybe all these colors mixed together would be a bit too much, but then, it's up to you how you want to mix and match them if you choose to get some.

The haze I'm talking about is a silly dizziness in my head that makes me sort of confused and loose my balance all the time. It forces me to lie down and take breaks a lot and I'm frustrated with it but at the same time I think it's my body telling me that I should still take it easy and that if I start working like the machine I once were again, I'll just crash, get a syntax error and fall flat on the ground with drool in the corner of my mouth. Yeah, nice mental image I got for ya there..

Which is your favorite color by the way, if you don't mind me asking?

4 comments:

  1. To choose one favourite colour is.. is.. madness!
    Though anything foresty and autumny. Like brown, dark green, dark red, dark orange, perhaps a touch of yellow too, but that might be pushing it! Deep purple is good too. See, it's impossible to choose just one!
    -Lilfae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...it´s red! I like all things red and vivid! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! My own favorite colors change all the time, but I'm in a pahse right now where I love this vintage minty color I have as my blog-background. ^.^

    ReplyDelete