Friday, October 15, 2010

Gifts and inspiration

Me and G had a very nice afternoon with sketching and drawing, even some really cool planning of the future! We both slightly have the feeling that things are really looking up in our lives, and that things are heading in the right direction and it's sort of spooky because until now at least I have had the feeling of no control and that I can't decide for myself what I want to be. It's been normal to be in that state of confusion and frustration but now we are suddenly free to do as we wish and we are both pursuing a more pure art path rather than game-art that we actually study at the university..

G gave me a bunch of inspirational fashion magazines to leaf through, borrowed me a cool book about calligraphy that I shall study closely and then she brought me a little fawn! Goodness! I love it! I have started a collection of deer and fawns and so far I have four little figurines, haha! A modest but steady collection. This one is the newest addition and she is resting on my kitchen table in front of me as I'm writing. Sweet little thing..

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it! ^__^
    And I'm super excited about our plans! :D This whole year is going to be great, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna be awesome and blow our minds, Sweeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is! <3 I've put it on top of my sewing-machine now next to one of my dolls. It's so cute with it's black beady eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! So cute! I need a friend to help me get excited and inspired! How funnnn! Oh and by the way you are so beautiful! I just wanted to tell you that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Enmi, I have been stalking this blog of yours for a while now, just wanted to say that your blogposts and this one in particular made me really feel like instead of thinking of all the stuff I want to do I should try to do them instead. Hope everything is good with all classes, I love the birdiepatch I bought and I plan to put it on one of my "projects" (I will let you see when it is done) /Mia "Dolly"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachael: Thank yoou! That means a lot! :) And having a small tea party with a good friend is amazing for inspiration, or having pen-pals. Your blog inspires me!

    Dolly: Wee, I didn't know you were reading! ^__^ It makes me happy happy!

    ReplyDelete