Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lomography Loves!





Okay, I have to admit this new camera-purchase of mine has gotten me seriously addicted and into the world of analogue photography and the lomography community in particular. Browsing around clicking the "random" button and finding little treasures of raw old-school beauty is amazing! I'll probably keep on posting my finds now and then, this time I've found four green-tinted pictures which I love. They all have this sort of moody feeling, like out-takes from a movie where something unsettling is just about to happen.. Exciting!

5 comments:

  1. oh wow! these are really cool pictures. ^^ can't wait to see some of your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm taking my little Diana with me everywhere I go now! (which is basically the grocery store and around the apartment :P) But I'm just trying things out. As soon as the first roll of film is finished I'll take it to the lab and we'll have some results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly like the first and the last picture you linked. I like the blackish frame of them. My mother has been given me a lot of old photographs I used to take when there was no such thing as digital camera for every-man-use! And, man there's a lot of ugly pictures, but there's some sweet ones too. The lighting and the grain on the pictures are just completely different than those of the digital world. And sometimes, that makes the entire picture! It'll be very sweet to see your result of Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Lise! There is a whole other depth to an analogue picture because of the grain and the occasional accident of light leaks or under exposure. I'll still be taking digital photos, but they are not nearly as charming as these!

    ReplyDelete