Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lomography Loves!


More, more photos! I can't get enough of browsing around the cute lomography-community looking for beautiful images. I'm obsessed with looking at faces of people. It inspires me crazily and leaves me all shaky in waiting to be able to go photograph something myself. I just finished my second roll of film for my Diana Mini yesterday and tomorrow I'll pick up the results from my first roll. I'm so excited! I'm gonna ask the photo lab if they can work a tad bit faster next time. 1 week waiting is torture! I also have to buy new film soon..

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am psychogirl (but actually i'm man ^^)
    I'm glad that you love my pic.


    Anyway don't forget to showing your photo.
    I wanna see your style....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I will show, I'm picking the pictures up today and I'll scan them and upload them as soon as I can. I'm not sure about my style yet myself. It's all a mystery until I get the results back from the photo lab!

    ReplyDelete