Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The most amazing collection

Yesterday evening J got home with a package that had arrived for me. I had been expecting it so I was awfully excited and stopped cleaning my bedroom and started cutting tape and opening the box. Unwrapping gifts is one of the most childish delights I love. But this was the most amazing collection of little gifts I've ever seen!

The box was sent from Soe and I sat there by my kitchen table picking up the sweetest little thoughtful things. I've never received a package like that before! Amongst all the little things were the japanese tea-pastries showed in the picture at the top. I'm gonna unwrap those little babies soon and enjoy them along with my vanilla-tea this morning before the orange sun turns yellow.

Thank you Soe for your amazing gifts, I'm beyond touched min Jaktkamrat!

1 comment: