Monday, October 18, 2010

Nomadic tendencies

I want a balcony, and big windows to sit in looking out. I want a tower and a garden and a park just outside. I want a room all to myself where I can keep my studio. I want a forest to play in and loads of second hand stores to browse through right in my neighborhood.. Is there such a place somewhere?

Ok, I know I can't have all of that in one, but a girl can wish right?

Now I've been living in the same place for about four years and my senses and dreams are starting to itch a bit to get away somewhere else. As a kid my family lived in the same place for ages and ages which was safe and all, but I love to move around! Me and J are both the same. We love to discover new things, to pack the boxes and find a new place to call home.

I do love my current apartment though, and the neighborhood is really safe and sweet and close to everything, so it's not that I'm not happy in my current situation. I just have some nomadic tendencies..

3 comments:

  1. Come visit me sometime! And I'll take you to all sort of scenery! Hidden trails, and forgotten house-tree-streets, and ponds and magic! Then you can get to explore all to your hearts desire! Ps. and bring your camera :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have to do that sometime, it sounds lovely! ^__^

    ReplyDelete