Saturday, October 9, 2010

Old and useless

I had a project in mind this morning and walked away to the goodwill thrift-store. I didn't find what I was looking for though so I went home with a vintage konica-sakura camera that proved useless since I can't find film for it and I have no idea how to use it either. It doesn't even look that cool. Well well, it only cost 30kr (a bit more than 4USD)and the money went to children in need. Needy children in poor countries. So that is all good.

After that I went and bought some Pocky and noodles to comfort myself with. I'll probably spend the rest of the day lazy on my sofa with J, playing 'Enslaved', this new game from the same people who made 'Heavenly Sword'. Lazy weekends with J and video-games are the best, so I'll try to forget about my useless old camera, unfinished projects and the fact that I have no new cool images to post here so you have to look at really old stuff. Sorry 'bout that. I would think new and interesting things should happen next week unless bad things happen. After rain comes sunshine and I had plenty of rain yesterday. I can already feel the sunshine coming on. Sweet!

1 comment: