Monday, October 25, 2010

On a personal note..

I feel like I haven't written anything in a while. I've been busy browsing around looking and cool images of others and gathering inspiration. I'm a total addict of beautiful pictures. I could seriously spend days and days just looking at art, photography and whatever. Now though I'm sort of tired.

I'm thinking about taking a walk and snapping candid photos of cool people and dogs I happen to pass by. I've already tried to sneakily take photos of people at the grocery-store, and I've taken a photo of a dog I passed by although I think the owner noticed and I was really embarrassed. Maybe they think I'm some sort of creep? Maybe I am? Naah, I just want to collect pretty pictures of the world around me. Photography has entered my life for real, I'll just accept it because I love it. In the meantime I'm still drawing although I still haven't shown you anything of my school-project. Soon soon.. It's not that big of a deal really, it won't be finished until january so.. We'll just see what happens. Now though I'll search my kitchen for something tasty to eat. Nom-nom-nom!

1 comment: