Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Sweetness: Piglets!

I love pigs. Pink and intelligent creatures that love mud and have funny noses. They make adorable little noises too. I'm just so sad that pigs today are mostly just for food.. But let's not think about that right now because I might start to cry.

J gave me a piggy-plush that I've wished I had for over a year now I think. I finally got her! She is incredibly soft, she has a romantic nature, blushes a lot and makes sure I make the bed each morning because she hates when it's messy around her. She also loves to eat marshmallows. Her name is Bea! Yup, I name my plushies and they all have personalities and the bed is getting crowded with animals..

Today I got a tiny little surprise gift from G, and it was an adorable piglet cell-phone decoration! It's so detailed and well made and I just fell in love with it's little snout instantly! I won't use it on my cell-phone because I don't want to ruin it. It's now hanging on my wall along with all my other inspirational pictures and thingys above my workspace so I can just glance to the side and smile at it now and then. Thank you G!

Favorite animals anyone? I have dozens!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    I love this little piggy of yours. I have plenty of stuffed animals with names and personalities, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re welcome, and thanks for dropping back in here at my place! ^__^
    Giving things names is good thing I think. I always grow so attached to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I have got something similar check it out: http://anotherdiamonday.blogspot.com/2010_09_21_archive.html

    Nice to meet you by the way! Have a nice day! x

    ReplyDelete