Sunday, October 17, 2010

Window shopping

In the promise to myself to bring my camera along more often I snapped these pictures amongst some others while on a walk this saturday. I love beautiful window-displays! I think the effect of photographing through the glass caused some interesting effects. The reflections of the buildings in the background almost makes it look surreal, but these pics aren't edited or anything other than slight color adjustments.

Other than that I've had a fabulous evening with J, watching some Naruto for the first time in years and eating delicious taco, nom-nom-nom! It's been a really happy weekend and I feel more than ever that I'm shaping myself and my life in a way that feels better and better. Tomorrow is another monday and I'm looking forward to a day of calm solitude, drawing and tea-drinking..

3 comments: