Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Autumn is gone.. Bye!

I have defied the snowstorm several times today, forcing my way through poofy mountains of snow on the streets to go to school, but now I'm at home and I'm not going out any more today, not even once!

I picked up my second roll of Diana film from the lab today and It was way more successful than the first. I wasn't expecting such a good result but I'm happy with the pictures that came out. I love the ones that are well exposed and a bit yellow in the tint best. They remind me of the still warm autumn days that feel like they were just yesterday but when I look out through my window today I can't believe it's even the same world I'm living in.

I'm gonna be sitting here with my huge cup of cinnamon tea and pretend I'm in a magical winter world.

2 comments: