Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back to morning tea



I'm back in my apartment and I'm sipping white tea from my favorite cup while trying to sort out my thoughts. If you know me, you also know I'm a very worried person. Every little thing can cause some trail of thoughts that end up in disaster, but I can also imagine all sorts of happy and wonderful situations! The problem for me is to be realistic, and to balance my thoughts and ideas to face reality and just.. be. I think I need to learn meditation.

Anyway, I went to meet some wonderful dogs this weekend and felt in my heart that a french bulldog is the right dog for me and that I should do what I can to reach that goal someday. However, now I'm facing a situation where a dog can become mine so soon as this weekend, and I'm going to visit her tonight. She's an adult dog who needs to go to a calm, loving home and her name is Chessy. I'm so happy and so scared at the same time. I'm so afraid I might make a mistake that maybe things won't turn out well, or that J doesn't like her. I can't control any of these things, so I should try to leave them and just focus on having a nice day today before taking the bus over to my adventure. Nobody knows how this will turn out, but you can be sure I'll write about it here. You'll just have to stand my ramblings about dogs while I feed you with photography from my little mini-vacation to the little house in the forest!

3 comments: