Friday, November 26, 2010

Changeling

This is my first "finished" image for my school-project where I am making illustrations inspired and based on the book 'Tithe' written by Holly Black. I'm working on several pieces at the same time and this is the first to be really worked through. I think I still have details to fix and I might tweak the colors and so on, but I really wanted to show you what I've been working on since I haven't posted any of my own work in a while.

I have a terrible sense of time but this project is supposed to be finished in January so I'm beginning to feel some stress although I know I can pull this off. I paint rather fast once I do it, but getting the energy to actually work is not always easy. I'm still not as strong as I used to be and my mood goes up and down like a somewhat nauseating ride at a weird amusement-park. I took my dog out for a really long walk this morning though, trying to clear my head and relax. I have nothing to fear.

4 comments: