Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dog..dog? Where?!

Here! Or at least over there until I go get her this friday. I have a dog. Oh. My. Gooooodness!

Ok, so I'm freaking out a bit, swaying from anxiety, worrying and panic to pure joy, happiness and jumping up and down like a mad person!

I went to see Chessy, this four year old french bulldog who needed a new loving home where she can relax, take it easy and be loved all the time. I was so scared when I went there because I had no idea what would happen, but me and this slightly shy but loving little creature clicked! If I were a dog, I'd probably be just like her.

Unfortunately though all the pictures I took turned out horrendous! I had to use the build in flash of my camera and it made everything look freaky and there was this other, slightly more lively frenchie there who wanted all the attention and kept stepping on my dog to get into the spotlight. Chessy didn't seem to mind much though, she's laid back and cool.

So today I'll be going to the store to pick up a load of stuff for her. She needs to wear clothes outside because she gets cold easily and I've heard she enjoys soft squeaky toys. I've already built a little nest for her right here by where I sit working all day and it feels so surreal that she'll be home friday evening. Just in time for Wahlbäck-family taco! I hope she'll fit into our family right away.

7 comments:

  1. Im so happy for you. I hope i can meet her someday./Cosy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah YAY! :D I'm so happy for you! <3 She's so adorable!

    (btw I got spam check word Tootoro when posting this ^__^ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah :D She looks lovely *_*
    I really miss my dog while I am at university... u_u
    Hope to see more photos when you get her ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations sweetie! Bet you two will just have the most wonderful days together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^______^ Yay, yay, YAY! I'll be sure to take loads and loads of photos of her. She does look kinda crazy in this one. Tomorrow night I'll be able to rub her tummy!

    G: That's odd, Totoro is a perfectly normal word ^.^ I didn't even know this blog had a spam-check..

    ReplyDelete