Thursday, November 4, 2010

Growth of a tree

I drew this yesterday in a sudden rush of inspiration. It's kind of in the same style as my school-project since I'm in deep in the dark fairy stuff right now. This is a progress pic, I intend to color it rather soon. I just had this idea though while getting it into my computer that maybe I should make a video out of the progress? Just to show you how I go about coloring my pictures?

I have no idea if you'd want to watch it or not, It would just be a fun thing to do I think. I just wanted to check first if you´re interested before I go about trying to solve the issue of not having a clue how to make one of those movies, haha! I'll solve that later if it comes to that. If you feel that this is a good idea and you'd want to see it, please drop a comment since I will, for my own dignity try to see no comments as a sign that all my readers have been abducted by fairies. ^___^

8 comments:

  1. Yes, Yes yes! I think you should make a vid out of your colouring progress! ^__^ I'd definetly watch it with cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely watch it, it would be awesome! I could really use some inspiration before I am to go about coloring my pics... its scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeet! I'll do what I can to record my process then ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love too see it! It's always nice to see how different artists work. Great drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to watch it! I love your art! It's so inspiring and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Pretty Please do so

    ReplyDelete