Monday, November 8, 2010

More girls

I'm almost finished with all the paintings for my necklace collection but I'm unhappy with how the "rose" girl fits into the collection so I'm replacing her with "thorn". The main reason is because the small eyes of the rose-girl won't translate well into the tiny format they will be printed in. Today I also finished the girl with the lace collar. I wanted to add femininity, red and pink shades and a faded soft feeling. I also made some changes to the frost and salt pictures and added some more detail and fixed some mistakes I had made.

I'm almost ready to print these babies and make jewelry out of them! After that I will prepare packaging with hand folded origami gift boxes and cute stuff! I'm so happy about this, it's something completely new for me and I hope it will work out. I'm nervous!