Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pleeease?

Imagine that you were sitting at your desk, writing, reading, drawing, whatever, and then you start getting the feeling you´re being watched. It's a bit creepy at first, and then you hear a grunt coming from below the table and you see this! A pair of really round, dark eyes looking at you without blinking.

I'm currently trying to paint and focus on my school-project and it's going well. I can't wait to share the results with you soon! I really love what I'm doing right now but yeah, let's just say I have someone here who really would like me to just sit on the floor all day instead, cuddling. She doesn't seem to want to play at all though. I've tried to excite her with some toys but she just rolls over on her back and wants me to rub her tummy until she falls asleep. Maybe she's just too good for such simple things as squeaky-toys?

3 comments:

  1. I love this! My puppy lies on my feet when I draw, but gets bored quickly and bites my toes, so I have to take frequent breaks to play with her. My puppy's the same way, though--she wants nothing to do with her toys, just lots of belly rubs. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, that's really cute ^__^ I have to take some breaks too because I can't stand being stared at with those sad sad eyes. She doesn't do anything but look at me as if the world will end unless I cuddle her. Dogs are demanding but oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete