Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Wishes!


Pug dogs! There is nothing I want more right now than my very own pug, french bulldog or boston terrier. A small dog with a flat nose and curious eyes to keep me company during my days at home.

I'm a poor art student still and can't afford these expensive dogs. It makes me sad, but in the meantime I can browse through Etsy and find the cutest pug-related products ever! It's incredible really and if I ever get to adopt the dog of my dreams I shall buy him a cozy cowl to keep him warm during cold Swedish winters.

6 comments:

  1. Aw! My family bred and raised pugs and bulldogs! They are such funny little creatures.. I want to get a pug. They are so so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous of you! ^__^ I so wish I could hug one right now, they look so cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my cowl! I hope you find your pup someday soon! Our dog Bez was a rescue, as were our other 3 dogs! Here in Canada dogs like pugs and bostons are bred by lots of people, not all good breeders :( so we see a lot of dogs that end up with rescue groups. If you ever get your own little pooch, email me and I'll send you a cowl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaw, that is so sweet! :O Small dogs are so popular nowadays so I guess there are many dogs who suffer because of bad people. I'm keeping a lookout for the perfect little doggie and hope I'll find him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, thank you for featuring my soap! I dream about having a bernese mountain dog one day...

    ReplyDelete