Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekend Wishes!


I can't help it. Even though the winter weather outside is beautiful in it's crystal white perfection I long for warm summer afternoons with an orange sun making everything appear golden.

I love the art print of the bike on top of this post. It makes me happy just looking at it. I would love to hang that here in my kitchen for inspiration. I also wish I could sit here in my kitchen in this long, comfy-looking skirt that just makes me want to walk on an empty sandy beach more than ever. Lastly I fell in love with this retro fabric with orange flowers on a dark brown background. I'm not into dressing up pets, but since my Chessy needs a coat when she goes out I've been thinking maybe I should try to sew my own for her? I don't need any more fabric than I already have though. I have way too much to handle!

1 comment: