Thursday, December 2, 2010

Unwelcome stress

I've been carefully avoiding stress since this summer, since I started blogging actually. I've stayed within my comfort zone in a good way, because it's helped me to regain my strength since my "crash" at school. I think I'm becoming more and more confident in myself and what I want to do with my life, but sometimes things just catch up with me, causing me to worry and stress out.

Yes, I am overly sensitive, and yes, my problems are nothing really, but when things from school and life pile up on me it doesn't matter how small the tasks are, I begin to panic. I'm thinking of making a pretty list of everything that needs to be done just to get it out of my head and get some structure. I know I have nothing to fear really, and the only thing I have to do that I really don't want to do is to fold the laundry and I mean c'mon!

So in the meanwhile I won't have much time to spend on really fun stuff, however my second illustration from the 'Tithe' project is almost finished and I really want to show it to you!

3 comments: