Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter walking

I went to J's parents out in the forest and we love to take long walks and just talk while we´re there. It's been a nice thing to look forward to ever since I first visited my parents in-law and we spent several days snowed in without electricity due to a huge storm. This time everything was calm and peaceful and the forest was covered in a layer of crystal white.

My camera was working kind of slow in the chilly air, but It was a pleasure to capture the winter landscape as we walked and talked about our lives, what we want to do in the future and how we feel about art. It was a very nice trip, but now I'm back at home and that is very nice too!

6 comments:

  1. Your photographs are so lovely! I wish I was as talented as you! J sent me some pictures of his parents place some years ago during summer time. But it looks equally as enchanting during winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie! I think your photos are lovely, I don't think I have any special talent, It's just about finding the prettiest angles and be lucky with finding beautiful things to photograph. I was so lucky to find a horse willing to cooperate with me, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to photograph some horsies the other day, but they just kept turning their rears to me! How rude! I guess they were just camera shy! Perhaps I'm just walking around in the wrong areas, but my camera is so heavy with the good lens, it takes an effort to go out and shoot something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos, love the one of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one of myself was taken by my husband. I always look nervous in photos, but I guess that's ok ^__^

    Lise, I rarely bring my camera with me since it's so heavy, but sometimes it's nice to just decide, today I'll bring that clumsy thing with me and make it worth it!
    Rude horses indeed! I think I was lucky to find one who wanted attention, haha!

    ReplyDelete