Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bittersweet sundays

I love the weekends, most people seem to share that love with me. I do however feel that sundays are the days where I feel the most down for some reason. I think it's because I know that monday is coming and I'll be alone at home again without J. I love to spend time with him just playing games, drinking tea and eating tiny pancakes, but tomorrow he'll be working and I will be running back and forth to places while feeling heart broken because I know Chessy doesn't like being alone.

Now I feel like I'm whining, things are still nice, it's still a weekend evening and we´re making salmon pasta and after that we'll play some game, watch TV or read a book together on the couch and that is pretty darn neat!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your evening :) my boyfriend's away on an internship so I'm spending tonight drawing for commissions/projects - I guess it's good to be productive ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying busy sounds good. It's no fun being alone when you´re used to having someone around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel in sunday. I feel that everyday ;/ Because my boyfred hurt my heart and we are not together...I feel very sad...:( :( And actually I learn at last exam :) Have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sundays for some reason, it's like the clock isn't in a hurry and the time passes comfortably slowly. Don't have to do anything, just relax. Hope your monday wont be to terrible!

    I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an amazing artist! I would love to possibly buy something from you sometime. On top of that I enjoy reading your blog because you have interesting things to say and I love how you find such beauty in such small things. My e-mail is peeweeherrmann66891@yahoo.com if you would like to get in touch.

    ReplyDelete