Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brutal dreams

Tonight I dreamed I was a russian street-kid that stole a bike and ended up in a brutal fist-fight with Morgan Freeman and Tom Waits..

I just felt like I had to share that, because seriously, what the-? I won the fist-fight by the way and won Mr. Waits praise afterwards while I stood there with bruised knees and blood running from my face. I wish I could paint that dream-landscape. It was like a post-apocalyptic junk-yard mixed with the most beautiful autumn forest ever.

Do you remember your dreams? Are they weird, scary or nice? Mine are generally bittersweet, huh-huh-huh.. Sorry I'm obviously in a weird mood today.

The pic by the way is a part of an initial sketch of something I'm working on.

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to win Tom Waits' praise o.o
    I usually remember bits of my dreams. Occasionally I have crazy dreams but then wake up unable to describe them >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'm usually like that too, but this dream was so cool I memorized it as soon as I woke up. I've had more dreams of me and Tom Waits, it's so weird O__o One time he was a pirate king and I was his errand-boy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oj oj...Det måste vara dina pappa-gener som spökar. Jag var i Ryssland och slogs med "ryssar" redan i början på 70-talet. Sedan i Sibirien, Abakan på bandyisen. Vi får väl igen nu....Kram & blås på skadorna...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually remember my dreams. All from having an unindentified orange disease that bloats you up and is highly infectious and can only be cleansed if you swim in a public pool.. to killing my grandmother because I want to live in the third floor instead of the second floor in the same appartment building >_> And other bizzare stuffs.

    But I've never had a dream about Tom Waits or any other celebrities.. unless you mean.. daydreams.. hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, jag tycker att det är coolt att du har varit i ryssland pappa! Jag skulle vilja dit någon gång, vet inte riktigt varför, det verkar bara spännande på något sätt. :)

    ReplyDelete