Friday, January 28, 2011

Her blue doe eyes


I know I said I didn't really have time to paint but uhm.. I made time! A very wise woman once told me that there is no such thing as "I don't have the time" because you are the ruler of your own time. If you want time to do something, just claim it! So today I did..

I finished my first acrylic painting. It's painted on a canvas board and it was a very interesting progress since I had no idea what I was doing half the time! I still haven't gotten around to buy myself some canvas-primer, but once I do I think I'll make more paintings because I really love using a real brush and real paint to switch things up from all the digital work I do. If you guys happen to like this I might put it up in my shop. We'll see what happens!

8 comments:

  1. It's a great piece of work ^^ Love her eyes and the clothing especially. Not to mention the colours :)
    I'd like to give painting a go sometime- we did painting for a semester at uni but I didn't like being told what to paint D=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superfin!!
    som alltid lilla du :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enmi,

    Congratulations for your beautiful work. I met her artwork through the blog of a friend and fell in love. Your feature delicate, feminine and simple makes your job a treat to our eyes.

    I think I have fans in Brazil.

    ;)

    P.S.: Sorry for the "English ".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Emmy! Do you know what your gonna do your exam about yet?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I forgot! Saxen: I've decided to take part in and examine role-play events in World of Warcraft. I want to investigate how RP in WoW works and how it is a creative way of storytelling rather than just playing the game. :) It's really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very interesting :D Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete