Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lomography Loves!


It feels like it's been a while since I did a little lomography-collection, so here is one! More dreams of spring and summer. I'm going to take my dog out for such nice long walks and bring my camera along since my fingers won't be freezing!

This morning was sunny with sparkles in the blue snow though and I can't deny it's one of the most beautiful things to look at, a crystal cold winter morning..

I know I'm going on and on about seasons right now, but it's just because they affect my mood so much! Here in scandinavia the sun doesn't stay up for very long in the winter and that causes sleepiness and gloom. However, my presentation at school yesterday for my Tithe-project went very well and now I'm free of stress for the rest of the week! Yay! Maybe some art will get done?

1 comment: