Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lomography Loves!


Colors! In the midst of the scandinavian gray January I feel like looking at an explosion of happy colors.

I was watching a really interesting show on TV last night about how the big companies actually have a cartel where they decide which colors will be trendy three years from now. I had nightmares about it tonight where everything was this nasty shade of lavender which made me freak out since it's my least favorite color of all..

I don't like the idea of color-trends being decided by some selected group of people and I hate walking into a clothing-store and everything on the racks are the same colors and it's even more horrible to walk down a street where everyone looks the same. Creepy I tell you!

So with this little rant I just want to say: Stick to your own colors!

2 comments: