Thursday, January 27, 2011

Taking care..

I'm not very good at taking care of myself when I loose some energy. First thing that goes is food. I just don't have the energy to make it, and then I get no new energy. Things pile up around me and scare me. I've built a fort of pillows and blankets on my couch and I am hiding in here with my dog, wishing I could dare to put my nose out there to take care of homework, dishes, cleaning and other stuff..

I woke up feeling miserable today, so I made some tea and watched Spirited Away until I fell asleep. I have stuff to write, I should read my school books. I should draw something, clean things, put all the dirty socks in the laundry-bin. But y'know, today just ain't one of those days..

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better and more energetic soon! Days like this are a pain ._.

    (also, I was wondering, if you ever have the time, if you would write a little bit about advice on starting up at etsy? It's just that I'm hoping to eventually get an etsy shop to sell some of my drawings, but I'm scared! It's such a huge site and I'm not sure my work is good/neat enough to sell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll feel better soon I'm sure ^.^

    That idea sounds good! I'm not an Etsy-expert, but a little list of tips, trixs and general advice could be nice!

    ReplyDelete