Monday, January 10, 2011

Tithe







You've seen the final picture in it's whole, but I got some requests for details since the resolution of the picture wasn't very high. My presentation for this school-project is on wednesday and after that I'm all finished with this section of school. I only have one thing left then, my final thesis work to get my exam in media and estetics.

After this week things will calm down a bit for me I think, and I have plans to remake my work-space a little. It's so chaotic now and I can't work properly anymore. I need storage! I like making my workspace nice though. Maybe I'll do that on friday or so. I want to make it really pretty and inspirational so I can sit there and write, paint and sew! If I manage to do this task, I shall post photos for you!

3 comments: