Thursday, January 6, 2011

Under the Weather

I don't feel completely ok, there's just something wrong I think. My head is fuzzy and I kept waking up tonight with cold sweats and I was freezing as soon as I peeked out of my blankets. I'm not completely sick, but not entirely well either so I'm just sitting here with an extra big cup of tea, the kind I got from my sister for Christmas. It's super yummy and sweet and has some mango pieces in it.

I launched a poll yesterday about my shop and I'd love to hear your opinion on what you'd like to see in my shop in the future. All of the answers are things I've considered to start creating, but I feel that I need to know what to focus on right now so I don't spread myself too thin, and I'm doing this for you all, so your opinions are really important to me! Feel free to toss me a comment too if there's something you'd like to add, ask about or just anything. I'm always happy to get little notes!

So today while I feel a bit under the weather I'm staying inside, listening to Tom Waits while trying to work on my first acrylic painting! I kind of like it but I can't stand working on the heavy grain of canvas, so I'll go to an art-supply store soon to get some primer to make my canvases smooth. I just don't feel like going to the store in this snowy weather we´re having.. Maybe tomorrow hmm?

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the painting though, so far! I hope you'll share with the world when it's completed. I'm sure I'll be in awe of it even more then! I am glad I am already an owner of three of your original artwork (unless you also count the drawings in my friend-sketch-book-thing)! And I think, that the world can simply not have enough of your art! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete